God has continued to bless His church at Open Door, and we want to respond with greater sacrifice so that we can make an even greater impact with the Gospel. This has come to be known as our Annual Impact Offering and it will consist of four initiatives – our church, our community, our nation, and our world.
We are giving the first $30,000 to our IMPACT partners and the remainder of the offering will go toward debt reduction. Below you will find a list of our IMPACT Partners. Take some time to learn about them and how God is working in and through them. Thank you for your faithful generosity and for helping us make the gospel known in our community, nation, and world.
- Gospel of God Ministries: Gospel of God Ministries exists for the purpose of sharing the Gospel of God with the lost world. Their vision is to proclaim the Gospel all over the world, with partner churches and volunteers, until faith becomes action, allowing God's Holy Spirit to transform people. For more information about Gospel of God Ministries click here.
- Community Schools (Durant Road Elementary and Abbotts Creek Elementary): We desire to love and care for our community and one of the was we do this is through partnering with our community schools. Durant Road and Abbotts Creek Elementary are located within walking distance of our church building. We have teams of people that volunteer and partner with them each year. Through our IMPACT Offering, we are able to supply them with additional funds to buy various school supplies.
- North American Mission Board: The North American Mission Board (NAMB) exists to work with churches to advance the gospel by church planting and mobilizing church planters. Currently, there is one church for every 6,194 people in the United States, and in Canada the ratio is 1:115,040. With numbers so large, one church cannot take the Gospel to all these people. Therefore, by cooperating with NAMB we are able to help take the Gospel throughout North America. For more information about the North American Mission Board click here.
- Generation LINK: Generation LINK is an intensive discipleship program owned and operated by local churches. Over the past five years, we have had 17 Generation LINK residents and 48 Summer LINK interns at Open Door. We are thankful for the opportunity to equip the next generation through Generation LINK. Click here for more information about Generation LINK.
- International Mission Board: The International Mission Board (IMB) is a missionary sending agency that partners with local churches to empower limitless missionary teams who are evangelizing, discipling, and planting churches. Not only do we partner with them through our Impact Offering, but we also send our missionaries to the ends of the earth with the help of the IMB. Click here to find out more about the IMB.
- Canaan Christian Foundation: Canaan Christian Community is an international Impact Partner located in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. It exists to provide a holistic ministry through five unique components: School, Nutrition, Orphanage, Medical Clinic, and Church. We not only partner with them financially, but we take two trips a year to help them reach Port-au-Prince with the gospel. Click here to find out more about Canaan Christian Community.